- Because we are a 3 day sale, you will enjoy shopping at your leisure! Less crowding than the 1 day sales!
- While children are allowed at the sale, we encourage shoppers to come without them as the sale can get crowded.
- Plan to make more than one visit to the sale. As the inventory thins out, you will find things you missed the first trip! There are plenty of bargains to be found!
- Come back for MomsFest! and 50% off Day! (lots of great items are 50% off!)
- Check both the boys and girls sections for sizes you may need since there are so many things that are unisex these days.
- No need to bring a laundry basket or bag! We have a large number of lKEA shopping bags that you may use while you shop! We also have a HOLD AREA for large items!
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Wee-Cycle Mart accepts the following forms of payment:
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Can I bring children to the Thursday Night Pre-View Sale? (you must have a consignor,volunteer or new mom pass to enter pre-view sale)
We strongly suggest that you NOT bring your children to the Pre-View Sale. Just bring a tape measure and their measurements and enjoy a mom's night out! Also, strollers ARE NOT allowed at pre-sale as it will be too crowded.
Why do you have an Admission Fee?
Portions of our entry fee is donated to the Anne Arundel County Food Bank (Ft. Meade); Carroll County Food Sunday (Westminster); Maryland Food Bank (Perryville), along with all food collected. The fee is very small but is very important as hunger does not take a Holiday! All Volunteers and Consignors get in FREE all days.
If I pay to get in once, do I have to pay to get in another day again?
No, at checkout you will recieve a PASS to come back on Saturday for MomsFest and Sunday for 50% off Price day!
(you may give these passes to a friend if you are not able to use them!)