Harford/Cecil Event Details
Location: Perryville Outlet Center
Store #24 Old LL Bean
68 Heather Lane Perryville, MD 21903
It's worth the Drive! Amazing Savings!
|2 Shift Volunteer
||5 pm - 10 pm
|1 Shift Volunteer
||5:30 - 10 pm
||6 pm - 10 pm
||7 pm - 10 pm
||8 pm - 10 pm
|Open to the Publci
||9 am - 7 pm
|Open to the
Public & MomsFest
||9 am - 3 pm
Feb 28th ***50% 0ff
|Open to the
||10 am - 2pm
||3 pm - 5 pm
|*must have pass to enter ***most items
Admission per person:
$1 and a bag of nonperishable food to
benefit local food bank.
- 1 Admission - Good all days!
- Volunteers & Consignors get in FREE!
© 2007 BC Promotions Inc
Avoid $8 toll by:
1) Using your EZPASS Commuter plan at either Rt, 95 or Rt. 40 bridge.
2) Using Rt. 1 Conowingo Dam - make 1st right onto Rt. 222/275 thru Port Deposit til you get to Outlets. NO TOLL.
3) Get off on Havre de Grace exit (or any other exit) and go over to RT 40N. ADD Commuter plan for bridge to your EZ pass ($20 a year) and it will pay for itself!
Bring toll or decal receipt to sale for your 5% discount up to $8!
No STROLLER allowed:
Saturday from 9am - Noon
IKEA Bags and a Hold Area will be provided for your shopping pleasure!
We suggest that you DO NOT bring your own large bags, diaper bags or strollers with baskets.
We reserve the right to inspect your bags, purses and strollers at any time. Please do not be offended as we are just trying to protect our consignors who are local moms just like you!