- You set your own prices! You know the value of your items and what you would like to receive for them. You name your price and if you want to participate in our 50% off Sale held on Sunday. (you can choose some, all or just a few to make 50% off on Sunday). Our pricing guidelines are also helpful if you aren't sure how to price your items! You decide if you want to pick-up or donate unsold items.
- Super Easy! Consignors with Wee-cycle Mart price, hang, and tag their items using our super easy on-line software system. Easier and faster than hand-writing your tags! Then they bring them to the sale location during drop off hours the Tuesday or Wednesday before the sale starts. You DO NOT need to be at the sale to consign with us! We do the rest - we handle the location, advertising, publicity, the display and clean-up! You just sit back and wait for your check to arrive within the week! If you don't have a computer/printer at home, consider our Quick-Drop Option below and we'll do ALL the work for you!!!!
- Think your too busy to participate? We offer Pick-Up and/or Quick-Drop Option to make this as hassle-free as possible we even supply the hangers, cardstock and pins!
As a Consignor you will receive UP TO 100% of the selling price of your items. Commission starts at 55% and you earn extra commission for referring consignors to us and/or volunteering during the sale! A $9 (early bird) or $11 participation fee is paid upon registration. Volunteers also receive a pre-sale pass for each shift worked to be the first to shop the sale and their $9 registration fee (after 2 shifts) refunded in their commission check. Click here for volunteer information Consignors and Volunteers get in FREE to the event all days!
Wee-cycle Mart features new and gently used clothing, toys, games, books, video, DVD's, baby equipment, sports sutff and more! We do not accept items with stains, tears, excess wear, broken zippers, missing parts, etc. We WILL be inspecting each items that comes in for sale, so please only bring items you would consider purchasing yourself. THIS IS NOT A YARD SALE. Please do not be offended if we do not accept some of your items. This enables us to maintain high quality sales and allows you, the consignor, to know that your items will offer only the best to our customers.
Steps to being a Consignor...
1. REGISTER online to receive your CONSIGNOR NUMBER.
If you have not consigned with us before, you will follow a 3-part process.
This process is very simple and will help you to create your tags quickly and easily on your very own computer and printer!! Our consignors LOVE this system. It takes 50% less time than writing your tags! It also allows you to view your sales each night and get your check quickly after the end of the sale. Click here set up an account. ****If you've participated in our previous sales or another sale that uses myconsignmentmananger.com, you can skip to No. 2. (you will be able to use the same consignor number AND if you desire TRANSFER all previously unsold tagged items without re-printing your tags!) If you are already signed up for She-cycle Mart, you get FREE registration. Follow the instructions on the Registration Page.
2. ALL CONSIGNORS MUST:
Register online for Harford/Cecil County (Perryville) , Carroll County (Westminster) Baltimore County (Perry Hall), and/or Anne Arundel County (Glen Burnie/Millersville) to receive your consignor number. (Scroll down on page to where it says REGISTER HERE.) From here you will create your consignor number and will be asked to pay the registration fee* (*$9 refunded when you volunteer 2 shifts with us) otherwise registration fee is not refundable or transferable should you not consign with us for any reason). Consignor number consist of the first letter of your last name + the last 4-digits of your phone number. If you've consigned with us before, your consignor number will automatically be the same for each sale, but you will need to register and pay for each sale location separately. PLEASE NOTE: fee is per sale and is not refundable or transferable should you not be able to consign for any reason.
ATTENTION SHE-CYCLE MART CONSIGNORS:
If you are participating in both the Wee-cycle Mart and the She-cycle Mart at the SAME location, you MUST volunteer at least 1 shift to get 55%. If you volunteer 2 shifts, Your commissions will be 60% in each sale. If you do 3 shifts, your commission will be 65% in both sales and if you do 4 four hour shifts, you will receive 70% at BOTH sales and $9 of fee refunded. (otherwise, the fee will not be refunded as you already receive the 2nd sale registration for free).
3. READ What to Sell before proceeding. Please make sure you bring only season appropriate items and remember it's more then just clothing!!!!! If it has stains, PLEASE DO NOT bring them. We do not accept stains at ANY price. Oxi-clean does get most stains out! 4. GATHER and PREPARE your items for the sale. it is easiest to sort all items by gender and size first. This makes entering them into the system go faster. Please read Preparing and Tagging before moving on to No. 5. 5. TAG items - if you do not have easy computer access, we recommend you take advantage of the Quick Drop Option we offer. Otherwise, all tags MUST be printed through your user account with myconsignmentmanager.com. You no longer need a PRINT CODE as long as you enter the software through OUR website! You can log into your account here. Tags must be printed on white cardstock only, NO copy paper allowed. PLEASE take a moment to refer to Preparing and Tagging for instructions and more info. Any item without a tag CAN NOT be sold.
6. DROP OFF items
All items MUST be on hangers at time of drop off (except Quick Drop Consignors). Hang all clothing on hangers with the hook opening to the left (like a question mark). Please have clothes sorted by size and gender. Please allow approximately 45 minutes (more if you need to assemble furniture etc) for drop off as we will be screening items to ensure quality. YOU will also need to take your items to the correct area and hang up. Drop off will go fast if items are hung correctly and sorted by gender and size. All consignors will be required to sign the Consignor Agreement at Drop-Off.
Drop off for sales are the Tues. 2pm-8pm, Wed. 10am-8pm prior to the sale dates. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO THURSDAY DROP-OFFS. You MUST sign up for your time on-line after you register. If you have 500+ items, YOU MUST DROP OFF ANYTIME ON TUESDAY OR WED FROM 10-5PM. You may sign up for 2 drop-offs. If you can't drop off, consider our PICK UP option
7. PICK UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS
We CANNOT store your items after the sale. If you would like your unsold items returned, you MUST pick them up at the designated pick up time. Any items that have not been picked up after the designated times become the property of Wee-cycle Mart and may be donated. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this as we must be out of the facility and cannot store your items. *****If you choose to pick-up, you can transfer your unsold items to our next sale (season appropriate), then you can adjust price and/or mark 50% off and re-print tags. Or just bring them back with same tags and try again! Remember you must register and pay for each sale before you can transfer your items. PICK Up for all locations is SUNDAY from 3-5pm.
All checks will be mailed within 14 days of the close of the sale. All checks that have not been deposited after 60 days will be voided and consignors forfeits these funds. Should you misplace your check prior to the 60 days and wish us to send you a new one you must contact us by email before the 60 days is up to request a replacement check. Then you have 2 options: if you want an immediate recut there is a $25 stop payment fee + $5 processing fee (taken out of check) or we can cut a replacement check around the 65th day and mail to the address on file for a $5 processing fee (taken out of check). All checks will be mailed to the address on file with www.myconsignmentmanager.com account. Wee-cycle Mart is not responsible should your address on file not be correct.